MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) for the type of membership is between Amores Beauty LLC and the undersigned (“Applicant”).By signing this Agreement, I agree that I will be bound by the provisions on the face of this agreement to RG rules and regulations and terms and conditions.
1. Membership. Your membership is a contractual privilege to received unlimited services and purchase of products at a special price at Amores Beauty. As member you are entitle to take full privilege of above mentioned membership during Amores Beauty hours of operation. The AB Salon reserves the absolute right to change its hours of operation. All Membership services are by appointment only, they are on first come first serve basis. A 10% discount in all AB Salon retail products (is granted and restricted only upon product availability. AB Salon reserves the right to take a minimum of 24 hours of processing time to activate this membership. Some other restriction may apply. Your membership does not entitle you to any interest in the AB Salon or its property, and confers no right to participate in the management or operation of the AB Salon.
2. Initial Investment. Except as otherwise provided in this application, your initial disbursement is non-refundable. Your initial payout is a prepaid sum for services at discount rate; it merely entitles you to buy discounted services by paying dues and other applicable charges.
3. DUES. Your dues must be paid through the AB Salon’s electronic funds transfer (EFT) program. Payments are withdrawn on the chosen day of every month for life of membership. You agree to sign and deliver such further documents may be necessary to set up the payment of your dues and other charges through EFT or buy such other means as he AB Salon may establish. The AB Salon reserves the right to utilize EFT and credit cards listed on your membership application for collection of past due balances. If any payment of dues or other charges is not made on time, the AB Salon may, but is not obligated to, terminate your membership by giving you written notice of such termination and you shall immediately surrender your copy of this agreement and your membership card to the AB Salon. Any automatic payment with non sufficient funds will result in a $25.00 Charge. If AB Salon has to take action to collect any amounts due from you, you agree to pay all costs of such action, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees, returned check charges and administrative costs. Until the AB Salon has been duly notified of the termination of your membership and until your copy of the Agreement and your membership cards are surrendered, dues will continue to be charged to your account. The obligation to pay dues is not dependent upon the availability of all of the AB Salon’s facilities. Events, parties, repairs and/or maintenance of the facilities may make it necessary for the AB Salon to restrict use of one or more of the facilities or to temporarily close the AB Salon which will not reduce or suspend the member’s obligation for payment of dues.
4. Suspension/Termination. This membership has a minimum 3 months term or its equivalent monetary value. After 3 months of this membership, you can resign your membership by giving thirty (30) days advance written notification to the AB Salon via the AB Salon Resignation Form and paying all unpaid dues and other charges owed to the AB Salon. Such resignation shall not be deemed effective until after the expiration of the thirty (30) day notice period and receipt of your membership card(s) and after all required payments have been made to the AB Salon. Subsequent to your resignation, you shall not be subject to any further dues or other charges. The AB Salon can suspend or terminate your membership at any time for any breach of this application or for any violation of the Rules of the AB Salon by giving you written notice of such termination. The AB Salon can also terminate your membership at any time for any reason without giving you written notice of such termination. In case the AB Salon goes out of business, your membership will be automatically terminated without any type of reimbursement. Member has the option of freezing membership at a cost of $5.00 per month for up to 4 months. After this time their regular rate will resume unless the Member signs a cancellation notice.
5. Transferability. AB Salon Memberships is not transferable to other AB Salons in the world.
6. Disclaimer of Liability. You represent that (a) you understand that use of the AB Salon’s facilities, services, programs and premises may bean inherent risk of injury to persons and property; (b). injuries arising from participation by you or others in supervised or unsupervised activities or programs throughout the AB Salon, injuries at the AB Salon such as heart attacks, strokes, heat stress, sprains, broken bones and torn muscles and ligaments, among others and accidental injuries occurring anywhere in the AB Salon. You hereby release and hold the AB Salon and its owners, employees and agents harmless from and hereby assume all responsibility for all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action whatsoever, to person or property, arising out of or connected with your use of the AB Salon’s facilities, premises, services or programs.
7. Cancellation and Refund Policy. This agreement may be cancelled in writing, no by phone, by the customer within three (3) business days after the first business day after the contract is signed by the customer. All monies paid pursuant to said contract shall be refunded to the customer. Business day means any day on which the facility is open for business. The customer purchasing a membership prior to the AB Salon being open for business at the time the contract is signed shall have seven (7) calendar days in which to cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid.. All refunds to which a customer or his/her estate is entitled shall be made within thirty (30) days of receipt by the AB Salon of the notice of cancellation. You may terminate your contract at anytime without cause. The fee to cancel is zero ($0.00). In the event the facility and services contracted for are not available within twelve (12) months of the date the contract is entered into, the contract may be cancelled at the option of the customer.
8. Special Pricing. AB Salon reserved the right to increase the price on the membership and or the blowout fee at any time. In addition, AB Salon may apply special rates on holidays and may restrict the number of appointments accordingly.